Bella loves to wash her hands. Perhaps it's the beginning of an obsessive compulsion. There could be worse ones, no? When we arrived for her first day yesterday morning, she went right for the little sinks.
I am a jazz pianist, educator, and journalist.
In addition to my work as Acting Director of the Columbia University Jazz Performance Program, I am a faculty member at the Maine Jazz Camp, and a recording artist on Fresh Sound records. Some of my articles can be seen in the New York Times, Daily News, Jazziz, Newark Star Ledger and other publications. I am also working towards a Master's Degree in Journalism at Columbia.
I live in Brooklyn with my wife, Yasmin, an arts educator and sculptor, and our daughter, Bella.
1 comment:
Bella is seriously one of the cutest kids I have ever seen!
Hand washing is a good habit to have at that age. Think of all the colds you guys will miss out on.....
Post a Comment