OMG, as the teen texters like to say (that's Oh my god to the rest of us), this is so cute! Really brings back memories for me -- I love the 2 camera bit, mom and dad.
I am a jazz pianist, educator, and journalist.
In addition to my work as Acting Director of the Columbia University Jazz Performance Program, I am a faculty member at the Maine Jazz Camp, and a recording artist on Fresh Sound records. Some of my articles can be seen in the New York Times, Daily News, Jazziz, Newark Star Ledger and other publications. I am also working towards a Master's Degree in Journalism at Columbia.
I live in Brooklyn with my wife, Yasmin, an arts educator and sculptor, and our daughter, Bella.
5 comments:
I LOVE this video! Don't want to ruin the ending for other viewers, but everyone should make sure they watch till the end!
Your daughter is very cute. Are you guys leaving notes in her lunchbox? haha, my mom use to do that.
OMG, as the teen texters like to say (that's Oh my god to the rest of us), this is so cute! Really brings back memories for me -- I love the 2 camera bit, mom and dad.
Bella's adorable! I love how little kids make themselves laugh. Maybe she could be the next big YouTube baby hit ;)
I find it a little disheartening that a 2-year-old can prounce words that I couldn't at 12.
Great blog dad!
Post a Comment